Our enthusiastic team are fully insured and qualified to undertake all tasks. Using efficient modern equipment and methods to help get the job done. We cater for both domestic and commercial sectors.
- Felling and technical dismantles.
- Crown reductions, lifting and thinning
- Stump grinding
- Hedge trimming and height reductions
- Formative pruning - Fruit trees, Shrubs etc
- Tree and Hedge supply and planting
- Completion of Tree Preservation Order (TPO) & Conservation Area (CA) Planning Applications
- Tree surveys and tree hazard assessments
- Site clearance - Large or small scale
- Supply and delivery of woodchip and logs
- Mobile log splitting
- Forestry - Felling, planting and planning
Insurance, Safety and Qualifications
Arboriculture is one of the most dangerous jobs on earth.
We take safety very seriously
- Public Liability Insurance £5m
- Employers Liability Insurance £10m
- L.O.L.E.R. certified climbing and rigging equipment and P.U.W.E.R compliant machinery, both mandatory regulations
- All staff are N.P.T.C. trained to the highest level and can perform aerial rescues when climbing is involved, we never climb alone.
- Emergency First Aid at work is held by atlas one member of our team
- All work is carried out to BS3998
- Risk Assessments are undertaken by the team at every work site.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & MACHINERY
In order for us to carry out work efficiently and safely we have a vast array of specialist equipment, machinery and vehicles.
Our specialist arboricultural vehicles can handle all terrain and tasks on or off road.
Handling heavy timber and large quantities of green waste efficiently and safely is no problem for our excavator, allowing us to complete large scale works.